- Day 01: Meet Our Representative at The Kathmandu Airport & Transfer To Hotel
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing – Fully day City Sightseeing Visit Pashupatinath, Boudhnath & Patan City. Monkey Temple Evening Free For Personal Activities. Overnight Stay In Kathmandu. (B)
- Day 03: Kathmandu Chitwan [ 146 Kms./4 Hrs.] Transfer to Chitwan. (B, L,D)
- Day 04: Chitwan Jungle Safari Activities (B, L,D)
- Day 05: Chitwan to Pokhara [160 Kms/5 Hrs.] – Transfer to Pokhara. (B)
- Day 06: Pokhara - after breakfast then drive to Phedi by private transportation 1hr and walk up to Dhampus village two hours, Over Night Guest Housel/Lodge. (B)
- Day 07: Dhampus - Sarangkot, early morning weakup for sunrise and mountain views of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri etc, then village walking tours, trekking to Sarankot via Naudanda hills, over night Sarangkot Guest houses/lodges. (B)
- Day 08: Sarangkot - Pokhara, This is an easy and short walk in the middle hills of Nepal that lies near Pokhara the beautiful lake city. It can be define as a short and sweet trek. (B)
- Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu (200 Km 6 Hrs) (B)
- Day 10: Kathmandu Departure – Transfer To Kathmandu (B)
Day 01: Meet Our Representative at Kathmandu Airport & Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival one of our airport representatives will welcome you at the Tribhuvan International Airport and after that transfer you to the hotel in Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu. Hotel Shambala or similar category, twin sharing basis
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing – Full day City Sightseeing Visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath & Patan City. Monkey Temple Evening Free For Personal Activities. Overnight Stay in Kathmandu (B)
After breakfast, we will have a wonderful full day sightseeing trip to Pashupatinath, the main holy spot for Hindus; Boudhanath, biggest stupa and Patan City, rich in art and architecture; and we will also visit Monkey Temple, Swayambhunath. In the evening you will be free for personal activities. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu. Hotel Shambala or similar category
Day 03: Kathmandu Chitwan 146 Kms /4 Hrs. Transfer to Chitwan. (B, L, D)
Taking around 4 hours we will drive by our private vehicle to reach at Chitwan National Park all the way passing through the beautiful scenery of Nepal beside the Trishuli River. Our hotel representative will greet you and you will be transferred to the hotel. In the evening, you will see Tharu dance by the local villagers. Overnight at hotel. 7 star or similar category
Day 04: Chitwan Jungle Safari Activities (B, L,D)
Today, you will walk all around the park rich in different types of floras and faunas taking a jeep or on elephant’s back and while returning you will also see an elephant bathing. Here one can also enjoy bird watching in the river shore and you spot more than 250 kinds of birds in the park. Overnight at hotel. 7 star or similar category
Day 05: Chitwan to Pokhara 160 Kms/5 Hrs. Transfer to Pokhara (B)
Departing from Chitwan with beautiful memories of witnessing different species of plants, animals as well as birds, we will move to Pokhara taking around 5 hours. From Mugling, we will drive to west into the mountains, passing different rivers. Pokhara, also known as the ‘Lake City’ is one of the stunning places on earth. Here you will see wonderful views of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Annapurna range and several other peaks. After arriving in Pokhara, we make a sightseeing trip then transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Pokhara. Hotel Splendid view or similar category
Day 06: Pokhara - after breakfast then drive to Phedi by private transportation 1hr and walk up to Dhampus village two hours, Over Night Guest Housel/Lodge. (B)
On this day, after having our breakfast, we will drive to Phedi by our private vehicle and after that we will make our way up to reach Dhampus Village taking around 2 hours. The striking views all around hallucinates you. We can see a number of peaks of the Annapurna Range as well as Manaslu peak. Overnight at guest house or lodge.
Day 07: Dhampus - Sarangkot, early morning weak up for sunrise and mountain views of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri etc, then village walking tours, trekking to Sarangkot via Naudanda hills, over night Sarangkot Guest houses/lodges. (B)
Early in the morning we will leave Dhampus village and drive to the Sarangkot Hill to witness the magnificent sunrise views over the stunning Himalayas. The Sarangkot Hill bestows an outstanding panoramic sight of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna, and Dhaulagiri etc. Then we will have a village walking tour in Sarangkot via Naudanda hills. This is an easy and short trek in the middle hills of Nepal that falls near Pokhara the stunning lake city. Overnight in Sarangkot at guest house or lodge.
Day 08: Sarangkot - Pokhara, This is an easy and short walk in the middle hills of Nepal that lies near Pokhara the beautiful lake city. It can be define as a short and sweet trek. (B)
After breakfast, we will return to Pokhara city from Sarangkot. And, we will make a sightseeing of Pokhara. We also visit Gupteswar Mahadev Cave, Seti River Gorge, Devi's fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, mountain museum etc. which are major appeals of the city. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu (200 Km 6 Hrs) (B)
After breakfast, we will return with the 200 kilometers drive to reach Kathmandu taking around 6 hours. On the way, you can enjoy the beautiful sceneries. On arrival in Kathmandu, you will transfer to the hotel. And then can spend the time leisurely, possibly do some shopping and have dinner together with Himalayan Eyes staffs. Overnight at Kathmandu.Hotel Shambala or similar category
Day 10: Kathmandu Departure – Transfer To Kathmandu (B)
Today is the last day in Nepal. Our airport representative will drive you to the airport for bidding goodbye.
- 4 star Hotel in Kathmandu , Chitwan & pokhara as per itinerary .
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer by private car/ van/.
- Kathmandu & pokhara sightseeing tour guide & private Car or Van.
- Kathmandu to Chitwan and chitwan to Pokhara & pokhara to Katmandu By private transport .
- All your Meals During your Chitwan with Jungle safari activities 2 night / 3 days all package .
- National park Fee of chitwan .
- 2Night/3 Days trkking tea house / Lodge .
- Farewell Dinner with Traditional Nepalese cultural dance.
- All Gov Taxes .
- 1 English speaking tour guide .
- Nepal Visa Fees open arrival you have to pay $30 USD per person .
- Personal Expenses .
- Your Lunch & dinner Kathmandu & pokhara choose from menu $3-7 USD available by western food. .
- Your Travel insurance.
- Tips For Guide according to your main interest
- Kathmandu & pokhara sightseeing entry fee $30 USD per person .
- pokhara to kathmandu flight ticket .additional cost $116 USD
- laundry service, telephone call,
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is the best representative agency of Trekking and tours lovers in Nepal. Our experience, qualified and friendly guides and staff and their responsible duties to our customers are the credit of our company. Our long experience in trekking, tours, expedition, family trek, sightseeing tours, and hiking will make you satisfy in your life dream activities in Nepal. In the course of journey of Nepal, we will give you the service according to our agreement likewise you should follow some rules and regulations while you will contract with us for trekking and tour. They are as follow:
How can I do payment?
ConformationTo secure your proposed destination in your time you should pay 20% of your total payment as deposit as an advanced. Remember if you not able to attend in your tour on time you can postpone for two years. After two years if you leave the trip we won’t refund your deposit money. Moreover, you can’t send any other person instead of you in trekking.
Money Transformation system
You can transfer the money in our company bank account and email us.The Bank detail of our company
Account Holder's Nepal:Account No:Name of the Bank:Address of the Bank:Swift Code:
Remaining paymentExpect of deposit money you should have to pay remaining money before you arrival in Nepal or you must pay before going to trekking. You can pay from credit card too.
How can I meet you and when?You can book your international flight and let us know. In your day of arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport our representative of Trekking Guide Team Adventure will welcome you in Himalayan country Nepal and transfer to the hotel.
Can you give me detail information about hotel in which I will stay in Kathmandu?According to our agreement we will provide you the star hotel or guesthouse, economic hotel and homestay available in Kathmandu. In the hotel normally 2 people can accommodated in each room but if you need special room we can provide you with adding the cast of the room. But during the trekking we can’t provide you special room because of lack of rooms in guesthouse and teahouse.
With whom we can go trekking?We have well experience guides and porters for trekking special they will help you in your adventure trekking in Nepal. The guide who leads you is well trained and well experience for trekking destination. Moreover, he has knowledge in rescue and other primary