- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu airport pick up to hotel , over night at Kathmandu ,
- Day 02: Fly to Kathmandu to Lukla trek to phakding 5hr( alt 2610m) over Night at Tea House ,
- Day 03: Hiking up to Namache bazar 5hr ( alt 3440m) over Night at Tea house .
- Day 04: Rest day Namche Bazar explore Hiking up to Everest view hotel to see Mt: Everest View (alt 8848m)& Ama Dablam( 6856m), Thamserku ( alt 6608m) over Night at tea house.
- Day 05: Hiking up to Dole 5hr ( alt 4200m) over Night at Tea house .
- Day 06: Hiking up to Machherma , 4hr (alt 4470m) over night at tea house.
- Day 07: Rest day in Machherama Explore there over Night at tea house.
- Day 08: Hiking up to Gokyo 5hr (alt 4790m) over Night at tea house .
- Day 09: Early in the morning Hiking up to Gokyo peak 3hr alt(5360m) from there you we will see Excellent view of Mt: Everest & Makalu. & back to down Gokyo, trek to down Dole over Night at tea house ,
- Day 10: Trek to the down Khumjung Village 6hr alt(3780m) over Night at tea house ,
- Day 11: Trek to Down Monjo 5hr ,alt (2835m)over Night at tea house ,
- Day 12: Trek to Lukla 5hr alt(2840m) over night at tea house .
- Day 13: Early in the Morning fly to Kathmandu over Night at Hotel .
- Day 14: Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley ( Swayambhu & Boudhanath Pashupatinath Temple & patan durbar square and over night at Kathmandu .
- Day 15: Morning Breakfast. Departure transfer to Kathmandu Airport .
- Note : To avoid risk of missing international flights, it is always recommended to have 2 or 3 days extra at the end of the trip to fly international, because Lukla airport is sensitive to fly and the chance of delay or cancel of the flight is always there.
If incase flight is cancelled or delayed more then 2 days, we will re-schedule the trek to different region for Annapurna or langtang of your trip.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu airport pick up to hotel, over night at Kathmandu.
Upon your arrival one of our airport representatives will welcome you at the Tribhuvan International Airport and after that transfer you to the hotel in Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly to Kathmandu to Lukla trek to Phakding 5hr (alt 2610m) over Night at Tea House
We will take a superb flight from Kathmandu to reach Lukla (2827m). After the 40 minutes flight, we will land in a landing strip and our porter will help us hold our luggage. After that we will march down to the Dudhkoshi River, where we hook up with the major pathway to Namche Bazaar. After walking all the way passing the small area of Ghat (2550m), we will arrive at Phakding. Overnight at Tea House in Phakding.
Day 03: Hiking up to Namche bazaar 5hr (alt 3440m) over Night at Tea house.
Today, we will hike to Namche Bazaar from Phakding taking around 5 hours. We will hike across the river all the way via the blue pine and rhododendron forest. Then, we go crosswise to the Dudh Koshi at Benkar and enjoy the sights of snowy mountains Kusum Kanguru (6369m), Thamserku (6623m) etc. The path then becomes rather difficult including an upright climb to Namche Bazaar. After crossing a suspension bridge we will climb to Namche Bazaar. Overnight at Tea House.
Day 04: Rest day Namche Bazaar explore Hiking up to Everest view hotel to see Mt: Everest View (alt 8848m) & Ama Dablam (6856m), Thamserku (alt 6608m) over Night at tea house.
Today we will have a rest day and visit around Namche Bazaar for proper adaptation with the setting at the height. Namche is a well-off village located in a large secluded hollow. And the astonishing scene from here is landscape of the Khumbu peaks including the views of the highest peak of the world, Everest as well as Ama Dablam (6856m), Thamserku (6608m) etc. Overnight at Tea House.
Day 05: Hiking up to Dole 5hr (alt 4200m) over Night at Tea house.
As we will start trekking to Dole from Namche the beginning part before reaching Sagnasa has easy and pretty plane path. After we traverse this city we will meet the intersecting path and then we will follow trail making way up to arrive at Dole. The spot is more beautiful during the spring time with blossoming flowers.
Day 06: Hiking up to Machherma, 4hr (alt 4470m) over night at tea house.
On this day we will climb steadily all along the plane of the gorge. Here we can perceive the rhododendron as well as juniper as the altitude raises. Fabulous views of Cho Oyu, Thamserku, Kantega begins to appear on our way up. We have a short trek today and we will reach at Machermo taking around 4 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 07: Rest day in Machhermo Explore there over Night at tea house.
We have a day rest today in Machhermo for proper adaptation in order to avoid altitude sickness. Optionally, we can explore around the area of Machhermo. Overnight at teahouse in Machhermo today too.
Day 08: Hiking up to Gokyo 5hr (alt 4790m) over Night at tea house.
Today, we will walk further from Machhermo; we keep on trekking to be rewarded by the lakes at Gokyo which flows down to the west of the Ngozumpa Glacier. We will go across the 3 arresting lakes and transverse the third lake, Dudh Pokhari. And to the East shore we can see the settlement of Gokyo. Walking all along the lake, we will spot the landscape of wonderful peaks of Cho Oyu as well as Gyachung Kang. We will trek for around 5 hours today. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 09: Early in the morning Hiking up to Gokyo peak 3hr alt(5360m) from there you we will see Excellent view of Mt: Everest & Makalu & back to down Gokyo, trek to down Dole over Night at tea house
On this day we will hike up to Gokyo Peak taking around 3 hours and reach at an elevation of 5360m. From the peak, we can witness the striking panorama of Mt. Everest, Makalu etc. Then we will walk back moving downward to reach Gokyo again. We will trek further down to reach Dole. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 10: Trek to the down Khumjung Village 6hr alt (3780m) over Night at tea house
On this day we will depart from Dole which is beautiful during the spring time with blossoming flowers. We will trek down to Khumjung village lying at an elevation of 3780m taking around 6 hours. With a short walk we will reach to secret valley called Khumjung village, one of the major villages of the region. Here we will visit Monastery of Khumjung and explore the surroundings Sherpa village too Overnight at teahouse.
Day 11: Trek to Down Manjo 5hr, alt (2835m) over Night at tea house
Walking ahead from Khumjung Village, on this day we will trek to Monjo that falls at an altitude of 2835m taking around 5 hours. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 12: Trek to Lukla 5hr alt (2840m) over night at tea house.
On this day, we will leave Monjo and trek further to reach Lukla that is located at the height of 2840mtaking around 5 hours. This is the last day of our trek. Here we can celebrate before departing for Kathmandu the next day.
Day 13: Early in the Morning fly to Kathmandu over Night at Hotel.
Today early in the morning, we will get ready for the access to our plane to return back to Kathmandu. Then, we will be transferred back to our hotel. Remaining day, we can explore around Kathmandu or do some shopping. Overnight in hotel.
Day 14: Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley (Swayambhunath & Boudhanath Pashupatinath Temple & patan durbar square and over night at Kathmandu.
After breakfast, we will have a wonderful full day sightseeing trip to Pashupatinath, the main holy spot for Hindus; Boudhanath, biggest stupa and Patan City, rich in art and architecture; and we will also visit Monkey Temple, Swayambhunath. In the evening you will be free for personal activities. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 15: Morning Breakfast, Departure transfer to Kathmandu Airport
Today is the last day in Nepal. In the morning after having the breakfast, our airport representative will drive you to the Kathmandu airport for bidding goodbye.
- Airport Pick up and Drops by car/van/bus.
- 3 Night's Standard Dccommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the Trekking).
- Your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the Trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/Tea Houses During the Treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) . National Park Entry Permits
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the
- Guide and Porter.
- All Transportation .
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical Supplies (First aid kit will be Available).
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International Airfare and Airport Departure tax.
- Food While You are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like Chocolate and desert.
- Hot Shower During the Trekking.
- Tips for the Guide and Porter.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is the best representative agency of Trekking and tours lovers in Nepal. Our experience, qualified and friendly guides and staff and their responsible duties to our customers are the credit of our company. Our long experience in trekking, tours, expedition, family trek, sightseeing tours, and hiking will make you satisfy in your life dream activities in Nepal. In the course of journey of Nepal, we will give you the service according to our agreement likewise you should follow some rules and regulations while you will contract with us for trekking and tour. They are as follow:
How can I do payment?
ConformationTo secure your proposed destination in your time you should pay 20% of your total payment as deposit as an advanced. Remember if you not able to attend in your tour on time you can postpone for two years. After two years if you leave the trip we won’t refund your deposit money. Moreover, you can’t send any other person instead of you in trekking.
Money Transformation system
You can transfer the money in our company bank account and email us.The Bank detail of our company
Account Holder's Nepal:Account No:Name of the Bank:Address of the Bank:Swift Code:
Remaining paymentExpect of deposit money you should have to pay remaining money before you arrival in Nepal or you must pay before going to trekking. You can pay from credit card too.
How can I meet you and when?You can book your international flight and let us know. In your day of arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport our representative of Trekking Guide Team Adventure will welcome you in Himalayan country Nepal and transfer to the hotel.
Can you give me detail information about hotel in which I will stay in Kathmandu?According to our agreement we will provide you the star hotel or guesthouse, economic hotel and homestay available in Kathmandu. In the hotel normally 2 people can accommodated in each room but if you need special room we can provide you with adding the cast of the room. But during the trekking we can’t provide you special room because of lack of rooms in guesthouse and teahouse.
With whom we can go trekking?We have well experience guides and porters for trekking special they will help you in your adventure trekking in Nepal. The guide who leads you is well trained and well experience for trekking destination. Moreover, he has knowledge in rescue and other primary