- Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu airport pick up to hotel , over night at Kathmandu
- Day 02: Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley (Swayambhunath, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple & patan durbar square) and over night at Kathmandu
- Day 3: Early in the morning Drive to Kathmandu to Bhulbhule by privet car or by local bus 7hr (840m), over Night at tea house
- Day 4: Hiking up to Jajat village 5hr(1300m) over Night at tea house
- Day 5: Hiking up to Danakyu , 5hr ( 2300m) over Night at tea house
- Day 6: Hiking up to Chame 5hr (2670m),( District Headquarter of Manang ) over Night at tea house
- Day 7: Hiking up to upper Pisang 5hr ( 3300m) over Night at tea house
- Day 8: Hiking up to Ghyaru village and to see excellent view Annapurna two, Annapurna three,& Trek to manang village 6hr (3540m) over night at tea house.
- Day 9: Rest Day explore Manang village, over Night at tea house
- Day 10: Hiking up to Ledar 4hr (4200m) over Night at tea house
- Day 11: Hiking up to Thorung Phedi 3hr (4450m) Over Night at tea house
- Day 12: Hiking up to Thorung -La pass 8hr (5416m) trek down to Muktinath, over Night at tea house.
- Day 13: Trek to Jomsom 5hr (2700m) over Night at tea house.
- Day 14: Trek to Kalopani 7 hr (2330m) over Night at tea house.
- Day 15: Trek to Tatopani 5hr (1,00m) over Night at tea house.
- Day 16: Trek to Ghorepani 6 hr (2,800m) over Night at tea house.
- Day 17: Trek to Nayapul 6 hr Drive back to Pokhara.
- Day 18: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Day 19: Morning Breakfast. Departure transfer to Kathmandu Airport
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu airport pick up to hotel , over night at Kathmandu
After coming to Kathmandu, in which our consultant will be there for your pick up at the airport, takes you to Thamel for hotel arrangement according to your necessity where you can find fantastic foods of all around the world, wonderful shopping. After enjoying your day at Thamel, night stay at hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley (Swayambhunath, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple & patan durbar square) and over night at Kathmandu
As soon as we complete the briefing with our trekking guide all of us will be visiting Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath and also Patan Durbar Square. Other occasion you could use your time for visiting close to Thamel and purchasing necessary apparatus and also other necessaries and night stay at hotel
Day 3: Early in the morning Drive to Kathmandu to Bhulbhule by privet car or by local bus 7hr (840m), over Night at tea house
The next day, we will head towards Bhulbhule from Kathmandu via private bus moving past the Trishuli as well as Marsyangdi River. After reaching Bhulbhule we go along with suspension link/bridge as well as carry on via amazing rice/grain patio till reaching Ngadi community. We will get chance to cherish several mountains like Lamjung Himal, Peak 29(Nadi Chuli) as well as Manaslu throughout the trek. Straightaway to teahouse for night stay
Day 4: Hiking up to Jajat village 5hr(1300m) over Night at tea house
After having the breakfast you go through hanging bridge then you head towards Bahundanda immediately after a couple of hours of walking. Next your trail goes down moving towards rice/grain grounds as well as waterways unless you get to Syange, which takes an hour n half and we will be having lunch. Right after meal the walk goes towards steeply and we reach to Jagat small town where Tamang and also Gurung would be the major residents. It takes around approx. two hours to reach the following place. Straightaway to teahouse for night stay.
Day 5: Hiking up to Danakyu , 5hr ( 2300m) over Night at tea house
Our travel starts early till we reach Bagarchhap which usually takes an hour passing pinus radiate (pines) and fir jungles. You can travel to the particular white-colored monastery in this place. From here our trail proceeds until we reach Danaque which in turn will take about an hour. After walking up for an hour you get chance to view mountains like Mt. Manaslu as well as Peak 29.straightaway to teahouse.
Day 6: Hiking up to Chame 5hr (2670m),( District Headquarter of Manang ) over Night at tea house
Today, we will hike up to Chame. On the way we will be rewarded by the beautiful views of Manaslu and Annapurna II, we will keep on walking to the forest of Fir. Later, we get there to the capital and headquarter of Manang, Chame. Today’s hike will last for about 5 hours. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 7: Hiking up to upper Pisang 5hr ( 3300m) over Night at tea house
Today, while hiking to Upper Pisang, views of Lamjung Himal [6893m] and the beautiful sunrise over it. Near Brathangs settlement on the way, a wonderful waterfall can be seen. Upper Pisang can be seen on the lap of the Pisang peak and to the east peak of Annapurna II lies. Ultimately, we will be captured by the sight of long mani wall and lower village of Pisang. Overnight at tea house.
Day 8: Hiking up to Ghyaru village and to see excellent view Annapurna two, Annapurna three,& Trek to manang village 6hr (3540m) over night at tea house.
On this day, we will hike up to Ghyaru Village and see stunning scenes of Annapurna II, II and then trek to Manang Village taking around 6 hours. We can acquire the opportunity to see the magnificent path with grass lands. The track even offers numerous incredible views of the peak of Annapurna. After short hike from Pisang community the track move away and one go up to the Nawal for the best view of Annapurna. In the middle of flapping prayer flags which decorate the houses.Overnight at tea house.
Day 9: Rest Day explore Manang village, over Night at tea house
We will stay in Manang for rest. We will explore Manang Village. Gangapurna Lake come into view; we can also visit mountaineering school can also be visited which gives basic mountaineering training. Overnight at tea house
Day 10: Hiking up to Ledar 4hr (4200m) over Night at tea house
Early morning, we will walk leaving Manang where the scenery is alike to Tibetan plateau. We will see the breathing views of Annapurna on the way. Additionally, we can observe Peak 29 and Himchuli at the back us. Climbing all the way through the path, we get ahead of the village of Gunsang where we traverse Gundon Khola through a wood bridge and finally get there to a small community of Ledar.
Day 11: Hiking up to Thorung Phedi 3hr (4450m) Over Night at tea house
Today we will ascend steadily to an edge prior to move down to the headwaters of the Marsyangdi River crossing through a wooden bridge. Also, we have a narrow track across an unsteady hill and then trip up to Thorung La Phedi taking around 3 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 12: Hiking up to Thorung -La pass 8hr (5416m) trek down to Muktinath, over Night at tea house.
On this day, we will hike up to Thorung La Pass at 5416m. Also, we will trek down top Muktinath taking 5 hours. Muktinath is well thought-out as one of the main home for Buddhists and Tibetan ethnic groups and pilgrimage sites for Hindus. This set is well identified for revered water flowing from 108 engraved spouts that backdrop Bishnu Temple in a wood of poplars. Overnight at tea house
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom 5hr (2700m) over Night at tea house.
On this day, after a holy visit to Muktinath we will return back to Jomsom taking around 5 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 14: Trek to Kalopani 7 hr (2330m) over Night at tea house.
We drive all the way through the stunning rural community of with many houses and plentiful grasslands. Walking next to the Kaligandaki River, we get there at the old business centre of Thakali named Tukuche. We can view the sunset over Himalayas, coniferous woods and arrive at Kalopani (2560m). Overnight at tea house
Day 15: Trek to Tatopani 5hr (1,00m) over Night at tea house.
Today, we will depart from Kalopani to reach Tatopani (1100m) which in Nepali language mean hot spring that offer a perfect option for a soothing bathe. It takes about 5 hours to get to Tatopani. Overnight at tea house.
Day 16: Trek to Ghorepani 6 hr (2,800m) over Night at tea house.
Today we will trek to Shikha that lies at the height of 1935m and then hike to Ghorepani (2840m) gradually. We eventually walk all the way through the terraced meadows and rhododendron woods to Ghorepani village. We put our camp at the pass, for the most excellent view of sunset over the eye-catching, snow-white Annapurna Range and Mt Dhaulagiri. Overnight at tea house
Day 17: Trek to Nayapul 6 hr Drive back to Pokhara.
Today, our trek takes us down for about 4 hours to Nayapul all the way through the refined pastures in Modi River valley. We stroll downhill all the way through green cultivated striking, wonderfully conserved farms to the scamper Modi River, and return back to Nayapul. Afterward we will drive back to Pokhara taking around 6 hours and overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
Today, we will drive to Kathmandu taking about 6 hours by a tourist bus. Today optionally you can either relax in the hotel or go for some shopping. Afterward you can even travel around the city and overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 19: Morning Breakfast. Departure transfer to Kathmandu Airport
After having our breakfast, you will depart from Kathmandu to our next destination or your own country.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 3 Stars Bed & Breakfast. for 2 night Hotel Thamel twin sharing basis
- Hotel in Pokhara with tourist standard bed & breakfast 1 night. Hotel Splendid view
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek ,
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Bulbule by local bus & Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus Trekking ending point Nayapul to Pokhara by private transport
- Annapurna Conservation Permit .
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
- Our service charge
- Farewell Dinner typical Nepali cultural dance program
- Personal Equipment for Trekking: sleeping bag, down jacket, trekking shoes, gloves, hat
- Nepal entry visa per person $30 USD
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal high altitude cover helicopter rescue
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & pokhara depend on food item choose from menu $3-7 USD per item.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.tea,coffee
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is the best representative agency of Trekking and tours lovers in Nepal. Our experience, qualified and friendly guides and staff and their responsible duties to our customers are the credit of our company. Our long experience in trekking, tours, expedition, family trek, sightseeing tours, and hiking will make you satisfy in your life dream activities in Nepal. In the course of journey of Nepal, we will give you the service according to our agreement likewise you should follow some rules and regulations while you will contract with us for trekking and tour. They are as follow:
How can I do payment?
ConformationTo secure your proposed destination in your time you should pay 20% of your total payment as deposit as an advanced. Remember if you not able to attend in your tour on time you can postpone for two years. After two years if you leave the trip we won’t refund your deposit money. Moreover, you can’t send any other person instead of you in trekking.
Money Transformation system
You can transfer the money in our company bank account and email us.The Bank detail of our company
Account Holder's Nepal:Account No:Name of the Bank:Address of the Bank:Swift Code:
Remaining paymentExpect of deposit money you should have to pay remaining money before you arrival in Nepal or you must pay before going to trekking. You can pay from credit card too.
How can I meet you and when?You can book your international flight and let us know. In your day of arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport our representative of Trekking Guide Team Adventure will welcome you in Himalayan country Nepal and transfer to the hotel.
Can you give me detail information about hotel in which I will stay in Kathmandu?According to our agreement we will provide you the star hotel or guesthouse, economic hotel and homestay available in Kathmandu. In the hotel normally 2 people can accommodated in each room but if you need special room we can provide you with adding the cast of the room. But during the trekking we can’t provide you special room because of lack of rooms in guesthouse and teahouse.
With whom we can go trekking?We have well experience guides and porters for trekking special they will help you in your adventure trekking in Nepal. The guide who leads you is well trained and well experience for trekking destination. Moreover, he has knowledge in rescue and other primary